We proclaim opened a competition where prizes will be given to the best pictures of friendship.
What is friendship? We each have our own views about it. Generally we seem to think that helping and supporting each other, spending time together and trust are cornerstones of friendship. Where do you see friendship at Assembly 2011? Make or take a picture of it. You can freely combine different ways of making pictures: it can be a drawing, a computer graphic, a photograph or a some kind of combination of these. It is just important that you make the picture and it is not a copy.
By having this competition that focuses on friendship we wish to encourage and strengthen the friendship and willingness to help each other among the participants of Assembly 2011 during the event and in their lives generally.
The winner of the competition will be chosen by a jury. The members of the jury are Antti Siukonen, the editor-in-chief of the youth media Fleim, Saga Raippalinna, a graphic designer, Katja Muranen, a youth councilor and Pirita Paananen, a digital media student.
The results and the best pictures will be published in the Church-at-Assembly-2011 –blog. Also other pictures sent to the competition may be published.
The prizes will be the following:
1st prize: 100 euro gift certificate to a Globe Hope store
2nd and 3rd prizes: 50 euro gift certificate each to a Globe Hope store
4th – 8th prizes: Globe Hope products
9th – 10th prizes: Ecological Fair Trade chocolate
The rules of the competition
A jury will choose the winners. The members of the jury are Antti Siukonen, the editor-in-chief of the youth media Fleim, Saga Raippalinna, a graphic designer, Katja Muranen, a youth councilor and Pirita Paananen, a digital media student.
· The most important thing about the pictures participating in the competition is the personal view of friendship and trust.
· The picture must be made during and at Assembly 2011.
· The pictures must be delivered to Lataamo (at so-called karjala-terassi) on either a memory stick or sent by e-mai. to the address email@example.com at the latest on Saturday August 6th at 12 noon. Each entry must have a name or nickname of the participant, an e-mail address and a phone number.
· The participant must have full copyrights to the picture entering the competition. Entering a picture in the competition does not limit the copyrights of the owner.
· The competition organizer has the right to publish the pictures in the Church-at-Assembly-2011 –blog and at www.fleim.fi in connection to news stories about the event without payment.
· The organizers reserve the right to disqualify a participant because of fraud or disturbance or other serious misbehavior.
· The result will be published on the big screen on either Saturday or Sunday. The prizes are available for pick up at Lataamo after that. The winner will be contacted.
· The personnel of Assembly 2011 or the sponsors of members of their families cannot take part in the competition.